Hey guys!!! I decided to do a giveaway with some of the neato things I have laying around my room bc why not.
Ok so the things included in this giveaway are:
- 2 vinyls- Lonerism by Tame Impala and AM by The Arctic Monkeys
- a real big Vampire weekend poster (it’s like pretty huge)
- a lil flower crown with grateful dead bears on the ends
- a dreamcatcher to catch yo dreams
- a glass succulent/plant container to hang your plants or whatever you want to keep in there from the ceiling or a wall
- a one of a kind, originally tie dyed shirt based off the the album deja entendu by brand new (it’s a size medium)
- and a really cool kaleidscopey tapestry, which is pretty big too
So yeah that’s it! So if you’re interested in any of this stuff, just reblog as many times as you want, and you’ll automatically be considered to receive all of this stuff. I’ll be choosing a winner from a random generator, and I’ll contact you on October 5th if you’ve won. That gives you guys some time. All you have to do is follow my blog, and follow my instagram. Please dont use a giveaway blog or anything like that, because I will be checking to notify you if you’ve won.
This giveaway is international so I’ll ship anywhere for free. If you have any questions, just ask me here. Happy reblogging and good luck!!! :)
having 3 friends is a lot of work
it’s not gay to suck your own dick
My people understand me .
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
who did this
Studies show that women apologize more than men, often for perfectly reasonable acts like, you know, taking up space.
i like the difference between all of these relationships.. like professional, personal, strangers..
This is SO cool that I just had to share.
you clever fuckers
my teacher used this today
23+8+9+19+11+5+25 = 100%